Merry Christmas from the Baxters!
We have been blessed with so many things this year. These are a few of our highlights:
- Craig, Cullen, and I spent a weekend at the cabin.
- I celebrated my 34th birthday.
- I battled a hip labral tear injury for 10 months but luckily once the snow melted (and with the help of ART), I was able to run pain-free all summer.
- Craig, Cullen, and I traveled to Minnesota in May for a week on my parent’s farm.
- My sister and I ran the Her Tern Half Marathon together, tying for 2nd place.
- My sister, brother-in-law, and brother spent a week fishing, hiking, and traveling around Alaska.
- Cullen and I went to Minnesota for 3 weeks in September/October for the Twin Cities Marathon.
- I set a new PR at the Twin Cities Marathon, placing 19th for the women, and running a 3:02.
- Craig went caribou hunting and got a caribou.
- Cullen turned 3 and we celebrated with a low-key birthday since he was sick.
- Craig celebrated his 33rd birthday.
We were so blessed this year for our good health, close family and friends, good jobs, and a lot of fun family time. I am also so happy you have chosen to follow along with me on this little blog of mine. Thank you for all of your comments, “likes,” and support through the ups and downs. I don’t know what 2018 will bring, but I’m excited for what lies ahead.